Steffen Schüler has occupied various managerial roles at VPC for over 14 years now, and in 2015 became head of the O&M Service department in Berlin. No straightforward task in this age of energy transition, but one he has long been mastering with ease thanks to his strong customer focus and sales strength. Steffen Schüler and his team provide both engineering support and inspection and maintenance planning, as well as documentation, which is becoming increasingly digitalized. Steffen embodies the principle “the customer is king”, pulling out all the stops to ensure the success of his clients’ projects. He always looks beyond the here and now, together with his team developing new project approaches in keeping with the times. Steffen studied electrical power engineering at the HTW University of Applied Sciences in Berlin.
- Management of process, mechanical, electrical and I&C engineering projects
- Preparation and implementation of inspection measures in power plants
- Documentation processing according to VGB S 831
- Findings, damage analyses and warranty management
- Operations management and control systems, maintenance planning